Haircuts-impossibles-Call it soul-Jerry Cole- animated egg- Astro Sounds Year 2000- FULL LP LISTEN





Haircuts-impossibles-Call it soul STEREO
USA-SOMERSET-SF33400


One of my favorite Jerry Cole related Exploitation albums
 as legend has it Alshire released
a bunch of Jerry's sessions without his knowledge
that were derived from the ID inner sounds sessions and other projects.

I enjoy this one because it has the stripped down raw
versions that were later tweaked on the Animated Egg and 
Astro Sounds albums and some funky stuff like a great cover of
Skip and Flip's Cherry Pie and a Beatles cover from the White Album.
A great mix of vocals and instrumentals and combo sounds with acid
guitar, solid drums and Hammond organ vibes. 


01-why don't we do it in the road
02-bun buster
03-sock it my way
04-wilson, otis, and aretha
05-billy's blues
06-cherry pie
07-down the road apiece
08-inside looking out
09-frankie and johnny
10-down down and gone




   


 











Comments

  1. Do you still have this album file by chance? I can't find it anywhere, nor am I a vinyl collector (at least yet lol). I'm really pressed to hear this album. The 2 songs on it I was lucky to hear are amazing. If you have a downloadable file of this album may you please me with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts