Black Godfather-OST- Phillip Moore & Martin Yarbrough 1974-MONO


Black Godfather-OST- Phillip Moore - Martin Yarbrough 1974-MONO 1644





After a long delay in making this package, the time was spent to compile this
for sharing.
I mentioned when I posted the Movie on a youtube account I would 
make a sound only release of the Music and incidentals from the movie.

It's from a 2000 DVD and there could be better DVD source by now. 
If anyone knows of source that is unedited and with no
anomalies like pitch wavering, bad cuts, fluctuating volume levels
please let me know and I will DO THE WHOLE DARN THANG OVER.

Hopin you funk fans like the sequence, the titles and the sound. 
It is single track MONO, that's what I was workin with.

TORRENT SEEDING IN 16/44 CD quality
and AAC available as direct download





Comments

  1. Please send me the link to this. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Tried to reach you on Google+ but I don't really understand how it works…
    Could you send me the link to "Black Godfather-OST- Phillip Moore - Martin Yarbrough 1974-MONO 1644" in MP3?
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are on my google+ list - give me a shout - I can't find anyone with the name 'BB' on my list - you may have a different name there. It's not rocket science... get ahold of me

      Delete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts