THE CAKE - girl soul power - MONO SELF TITLED 1967 - canada decca


Lossless LPCD Torrent available now
and smaller AAC/MP3 Version.





Back in 2007 when I started to dabble in the blogger world, one of my first entries was about this short lived band "The Cake". A girl group from the USA. I posted info on the 2nd LP which at the time was the only vinyl I had by the Cake. 


Now I stumbled over a Mono Canada 1st pressing and
it's heavenly. Ready for the AV club sharing mechanism.


Torrent available 
and smaller AAC/MP3 Version.



Comments

  1. Please send me the link at wolf4days@yahoo.com Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts