john michael green-still the innocent



JOHN MICHAEL GREEN Still The Innocent (Private) Canada 1980

Solid, obscure canadian album, not too sure if John released any other material. A beautiful album, with psychedelic touches and interplay between John and the enchanting voice of Kim Buller. Some dark moments mixed with pop, a bit of roy orbison meets early 80's REM, and to top it off, some timeless, deep lyrics.

I converted this from LP a few years back, and had to play back from the digital source in the video. Once I dig up my LP, I will re-do the video, and add the information from a Newspaper clipping that was stuck inside the copy I found.


Players John Michael Green - vocals, acoustic guitar / Kim Buller - vocals / Bob LeMay - drums, harmony / Jamie Matheson - lead guitar / Nicholas Paterson - bass / Dave Scott - lead guitar / Mike Soldink - bass / Kathy Hill - flute

Tracks The Hourglass Journey - Kelly's Song - Still The Innocent - Your Own Song - Trilogy For Tomorrow - Last Curtain Call - The Ride - Let Me In - Follow Your Heart - Collage





*********

Comments

  1. I am going on a first date tonight with a man whom I connected with out of a shared love for music. His name happens to be John Michael Green and I would love to share this record with him as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let melissa know i have a couple of copies of the record
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have the dl link please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

MAKE SURE YOUR FRIEND CONNECT NAME IS THE SAME NAME YOU COMMENT/REQUEST WITH SO I CAN FIND YOU





full instructions below to become member-please follow steps
otherwise it will be hard or impossible to find you to send link(s)


contact us anytime - freqazoidiac@gmail.com

Popular Posts