year end wrap up..

>
My server is still gaining momentum into 2008..thanks to all who have had the interest and also traded/contributed ...access to my KDX server is very easy (which houses thousands of rarities from original LP pressings) Members in 2007 are very very, pleased as I have been to have met and great to get to know them. This makes my blog unique, compared to 1000's of other, very volatile "rapidshare" blogs. This is not a competition or popularity contest... My main goal is to create dialogue and community for our hobby of collecting rare music.
A member I met in the summer, sparked the idea for a limited run of the complete International artists box set from vinyl, with Pro printing copies of all 12 albums in full colour, a hand made mini box to put them all in and excellent CD red book pressings. They are always available to run off if anyone is interested. John from California bought one set off me and he is extremely pleased :D Look...here's a picture of the final product :


*****
*****
*****
*****







*****
*****
*****
*****
I have much more added to my KDX server now, and some video clips coming soon of rare music live performances or tv show performances, once my video card comes and a few Hard Drives for my SOOPED up powerpc 9600 from 1997 that runs in real world circumstances jus' fine now. The Groove yard KDX server does mostly host music from Original record pressings and other audio antiquities, some kindly donated or traded, and some from my personal record collection. Wish i was more talktative..but I am a person of few words...soo on that string of letters, Peace and happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts